At Bosnalijek, our corporate culture permeates all aspects of our business operations. It is built around a system of values and convictions, norms and customs that define organisational conduct. We foster a corporate culture that supports competence, innovation, the willingness to learn and dedication to work.
To this end, we provide our employees with the support they require:
• a pleasant and team focused environment;
• respect for their ideas, interests, integrity and dignity;
• work assignments corresponding to their level of education and skills, through which their abilities
and potential can be recognised;
• training aimed at improving their knowledge and competency;
• opportunities for advancement and career development;
• rewards in line with their efforts and results.
Code of business ethics and organisational conduct
Bosnalijek’s Business Ethics Code and organisational conduct reflect our corporate culture. The Code is a collection of principles and rules that indicate to our employees the type of conduct that the company appreciates and values as well as conduct deemed unacceptable in both the internal and external environment.
The Code is based on the principle of personal responsibility. Each Bosnalijek employee is responsible for his or her own actions as well as for any concealment and/or tolerance of unacceptable conduct by others.